Hi all,

Just a note that Plone Asia-Pacific is up-and-running and waiting for
members! Thanks to Alex, Xavier, Dylan, Virginia and co (sorry if I
missed you out) we've now got a home[1] on plone.org and a mailing
list[2] for all you Plonistas in Asia-Pacific land.

Following in the success of Plone ConoSur[3] we've created a focal point
for those in the Asia-Pacific region to convene, share ideas, and
hopefully create a regional hub to promote Plone in an area that really
needs help. After all Europe and the Americas is going strong and it
would be good to get some concentrated efforts in AP so that our clients
(and potential ones) as well as new recruits can feel comfortable that
Plone is a project that is well supported locally.

So please join up to the mailing list, contribute some content to our
plone.org page and lets grow Plone in AP! (Also, please pass this email
along to any Plone-related lists/contacts who could be interested in
helping out the effort.)

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://plone.org/countries/asia-pacific