What is the process of getting an item posted on plone.org/events/wpd? I'm
working on a news item for publishing on the web, something with a more
emotional, visual feel than the original media release. It will include the
Chris Calloway visual among other things. I'm doing this because I think
there needs to be a story to grab attention, and that visual of the Plone
community is the best I've seen.

Or, would you prefer that the media release be promoted on Digg and other
places instead?
http://plone.org/news/wpd-press-release

- Gerry

blog: http://gerrykirk.net