Hi Dylan, Tim, and all,

WPD 2008 Tokyo is one of the great result of collaboration.

It was lucky that Dylan has participated to our monthly Plone Seminar meeting
and discussed on the topic of WPD planning.
- More focus on beginners
- Broadcasting via ustream.tv
- Have Sprinting activities simultaneously.

These three ideas were proposed, discussed at that time and actually implemented in WPD Tokyo. Thanks Dylan. :) I may introduce this short story in the opening of the event.

Another good news is that, recently, one guy is participating to Plone Seminar, a monthly community meeting actively. He came to the meeting with wearing Plone T-shirt which was given away by Tim when Tim has made a presentation in Tokyo.
Tim, Remember?  You made one more Plone freak in fact.

Thanks.
Takeshi Yamamoto / retsu