Donna Snow escribió:
OK guys I did a little digging and it looks like the May 27th date conflicts with Penn State's Symposium

http://weblion.psu.edu/events/plone-symposium-east-2009

So how about we vote on the proposed April 28,2009??

So if you agree on April 28, 2009 (a Wednesday) then please respond to this thread with a +1

Since there are people who prefer Friday, we could think in a World Plone Week instead of a Day, that would give freedom to every host to choose its date according to local preferences, target and so on.

Regarding your proposal and assuming there are no issue with the week approach, there's a national day in Argentina during that dates unfortunately, so i would prefer the previous one, April 20th to 26th.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com