On 24 Feb 2009, at 22:25, Matt Hamilton wrote:

Since Oreilly are big on Open Source... a figure such as 'Plone is in the top 5% of Open Source projects' or some such would be possibly of use. I can't remember if that stat is right, or the source... maybe someone else here can find the actual figure and source.

And don't forget the WPD figures as well... 61 venues over 30 countries on 5 continents... pretty impressive. We need to conquer Antartica!

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       ma...@netsight.co.uk