All,
  Just seen this:

Very interesting as if you read towards the bottom they do seem to be actually finally understanding the benefits of Open Source (not just costs, but the flexibility).

I was wondering about putting together some kind or news article, comment, press release, etc to follow this up. It would be great if we could jump on this whilst the iron is hot.

Has anyone else produced anything similar, or had similar experiences in their country?

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       ma...@netsight.co.uk