On Apr 8, 2009, at 1:46 AM, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

If you can store things I won't print on demand put print a reasonable amount of copies to have them at hand if required. The price for a copy shrinks heavily if you print more copies in one process.

Our experience in Germany is that people order marketing material very shortly before the event so that printing on demand might be no option at all.

juh
DZUG e.V:

GHP: I totally agree with you, Jan. I think we need to have 3-4 inventory places all over the world to reap the benefits of efficiency, fast turnaround and economies of scale.