What kind of posters did you want to print? You mean, instead of a banner?
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
gabrie...@sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept. 10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse