Hi Nate,

Here's the quote I gave you back in March:

FIle Prep Charge                                                 $15
13 oz Vinyl Banner 3' x 6' with 6 grommets       $88
Digital Printing (no color match charges and may be as many colors as we want) Package to ship UPS ground $17 (their time and materials to prepare for shipping)
Shipping
$20(estimated)
Tax $10 Total $150

Additional Charges if not camera ready:
Workstation time 1/2 hour - place logo, set text, add color as needed $70.

Production time is 3-5 working days

We have actually done a banner with them for Six Feet Up and were really pleased with the result. People who came to the DC party may remember it ;-)

Thank you,
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
gabrie...@sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept. 10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse