Hi Jens,

Le 23 avr. 09 à 14:19, Jens W. Klein a écrit :

Theres new discussion on GNOME web mailing list,
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.web
about the the future process of the Gnome website.

In 2006 they started with Plone and the project never finished. The
evaluation process and the message they choosed Plone is an often cited.

I think its important for us, the Plone-Community, to not have a message
around about failure. Even if it wasnt a technical problem.

If 5 people from the Plone-Community would help the Gnome folks its easy
to get the technical part done. I'd be one of them.

Any opinions?

I can help a bit on the Plopne part, but I doubt it will really help. But we can do Deliverance work and hosting, / mirror, for sure.

I see other answers. Do you coordinate the efforts.

Thanks!

Dave

Jens
--
Jens W. Klein - Klein & Partner KEG - BlueDynamics Alliance

David Sapiro - da...@pilotsystems.net
Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris
Tel : +33 1 44 53 05 55 - http://www.pilotsystems.net
Hébergement Zope et Plone gratuit - http://www.objectis.org