Dylan,

I've been looking for the silver bullet that will slay the werewolf of web
statistics for several years, both for Plone and in my day-job.  Alas, I
don't have a simple mechanism for pulling the answers you want (and the
community needs) out of the aether.  I've gone on at some length over at
http://plonemetrics.blogspot.com/2009/08/meaningful-stats.html PloneMetrics
this morning.

Perhaps the best thing to do is have a Marketing Monday.  Divvy up Plone.net
and send individual contact e-mails out with a questionnaire.  When/if the
results roll in, manually accumulate them.  Obviously, when it comes to
financial matters of Plone companies, a great deal of confidentiality will
be required.

Maybe a marketing sprint would be worthwhile.  Anyone care to visit ABQ this
season?

Karl