absolutely. Name the time and place.

---
Dylan Jay, Plone Solutions Manager
www.pretaweb.com
tel:+61299552830
mob:+61421477460
skype:dylan_jay

On 26/10/2009, at 4:00 PM, Francesco Ciriaci wrote:

Please raise your hand :)

There are several missed opportunities and several mistakes to be tackled by the Plone Marketing group; we could cheerfully meet during the conference, right?

Examples: the rise of Wordpress (yes, in corporate sites also), Drupal state of the art, Sympony CMS rise, Plone.org and Plone.net visual design, Plone UI: can we wait for Plone 5, and many more :-P
All above related to "sellability" not tech/development.

Sorry for the crosspost, cheers,
Francesco.

--
Francesco Ciriaci