Francesco,

Though my travel and work schedule did not allow me to attend the conference, I would be interested in attending remotely if something comes of this , regardless of time zones.

We're in the process of a complete reboot of our marketing efforts, and now that the board has approved our marketing plan and resources to drive the plan forward, I think you will be happy with where we are going.

I've been asked by the board to lead the effort - but in marketing that means I need to be the one spending the most time listening, not talking. I would love to hear the ideas the group comes up with so we can make sure our goals are the right ones and methods ones you approve.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone