Hi Tim,

I'm in. Do I have to choose which publisher right now? I haven't
reviewed who has which books I'd like to check out next. Please let me
know the process and thanks for putting this on!

Ken Wasetis
Contextual Corp.
(Chicago event)

On Apr 21, 2010, at 9:49 PM, "Tim Knapp [via Plone]"
<ml-node+4940525-818764723-197...@n2.nabble.com