Hi Tim,
I am proud to organize the WPD Event in Bonn, Germany.

Cool that we apply to the 3 free eBooks of O'Reilly as Attendendee No18.

I am not sure, if I catched any of the regulations how these books
have to be ditributed on the event. Please gibve advice as necessary.
If nothing applies we will make a short selction show with the labels
of the visitors.

I want to apply also for the free eBooks from packtpub books as well
as the ones from Apress for our event with this eMail.

We will mention these sponsors on the site as well!

Waiting for your response!

Armin

Am 22.04.2010 um 03:49 schrieb Tim Knapp:

> Hi,
>
> Just to reiterate an earlier email I sent to the mailing list that the
> first 24 registered WPD events on plone.org get 3x giveaway eBooks
> courtesy of O'Reilly. The first 24 registered (Plone can't lie ;)
> were:
> La Plata, Argentina
> Milan, Italy
> Naples, Italy
> Macerata, Italy
> Turin, Italy
> Leipzig, Germany
> Wellington, New Zealand
> Pau France
> Munich, Germany
> Berlin, Germany
> Ferrara, Italy
> Houston, Texas
> Malmö, Sweden - World Plone Day
> Chicago, Illinois (USA)
> Taipei, Taiwan
> Boston, Massachusets
> São Paulo, Brazil
> Bonn, Germany
> Toronto, Ontario, Canada
> Ulm, Germany
> Tokyo, Japan
> Los Angeles, California (USA)
> Rome, Italy
> Ticino World Plone Day
>
> Congrats! If the hosts of these events haven't contacted me already
> re.
> how to go about getting these eBooks, please get in touch.
>
> We've also got 4x PacktPub books as well as 9x Apress books to
> giveaway.
> I'll give these away to the first 13 respondents to this email.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschin...@infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803