On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 20:25 -0800, ctxlken wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I'm in. Do I have to choose which publisher right now? I haven't
> reviewed who has which books I'd like to check out next. Please let me
> know the process and thanks for putting this on!

You get 3x O'Reilly books straight away, I'll send you the details via
private mail and you get 1x the PacktPub books - that's me as giveaway
coordinator making an arbitrary decision. We'll progress through the
PacktPub ones first. I'll send you details about that in due course too.
Essentially the recipients will get the giveaways post event.