I'm slowly getting a Plone 4 talk together that I'll be presenting at the State
College, PA WPD event. I'll try to get that wrapped up tomorrow so that others
can use it if they'd like. I can't guarantee it's a marketing-focused look at
it, but it'll at least cover the main features. We'll be streaming the talk as
well.

Eric