Hi,

I am participating to a project to bring open source into universities. This
project
named OSOE <www.osoe-project.org> aims at creating and sharing materials
to teach modern management to student.

I think that Plone Community could join us and benefit from the project to
spread
the word about Plone. We use TioLive platform to deliver one ERP5 instance to
each student, then teach management to them. We could also deliver one Plone
instance using the same technologies and create educational material around
Plone.

We are organising the OSOE Summer Camp in Natal, Brazil, the 23-24th of August.
I invite you to join us so we can discuss about education and open source.

Detailed planning, accommodation information and registration form for the event
are available on http://www.osoe-project.org/summercamp

Best Regards,
Jacques Honoré

+33 (0)6 99 29 50 55