On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:20 AM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <a...@pgug.de> wrote:
>> Andreas, do you plan to submit a talk proposal to the PostgreSQL
>> dev-room http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1167
>> Something covering Perl as well?
>
> Wait, wait, i'm co-organising the dev-room and the stand for PostgreSQL
> ;-)

Oh, I did not know our secret Perl agent is actually the co-organizer of the
PostgreSQL room. Cool :-)

> Right now i have no idea for a talk, i'm very busy with the
> organisation. If you have a good idea, i'm all open.

I hardly know databases but I would guess pgTAP and how it works with the
regular perl test framework might be an interesting topic.
I would also like to hear (and discuss) the Test Farm of PostgreSQL which
is written in Perl.
Lastly there might be interest in various the DBIx

>> Will you be able to help out being at the stand part of the time?
>
> The PostgreSQL stand? Yes.

That's great.
As this is the first time I am attending FOSDEM I have no clue how these
stands are. What works there what does not?
Do you have experience with them or is this your first time too?
Could you share your thoughts and experience with us?

regards
   Gabor