Hi,

one of the ideas for the events was to create a CD making it easy for
anyone to start using Perl applications.

My suggestion was to create a CD which is bot a Linux Live CD but one
that also has a set of Windows applications that can be either executed
from the CD or installed.

I think this CD image could be of course made available as a download as well
and it should be an evolving project but I think it would be a good thing to
create a basic version of it for FOSDEM.

So what applications would you put on the CD?
Do you know any such CDs already with Perl projects?
Who could prepare such a CD?

There is a section for the CD issue on the wiki page:
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?events

Gabor