Gabor Szabo said:
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Daniel Magnuszewski
<dmagnuszew...@yahoo.com> wrote:

We will have a booth at OSCON, but we haven't started planning for it yet. I'm assuming that we should be able to find find plenty of volunteers due to the popularity of the conference.

I think it would be great if both the TPF-Marketing list and the events list could be involved in the planning and the execution of this. I am sure we could learn a lot from this on how to prepare ourself for other events.

FWIW, I agree. :)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen