Hi!

The guys organizing the Nordic Perl Workshop 2010 in Reykjavik have accepted my 20 minute talk-proposal! :)

My intention is to give people a report of what's happened, the motivation of the effort, who's who, how people can help, and perhaps throw out some ideas that can make people think a litte extra about the issues we're facing...

In the meantime, I'd love to have some thoughts from yu guys on specific points I should mention/cover!

I was at FOSDEM in Brussels so I have an idea of how that went, and I've read the reports from Cebit, but I'm sure there's more to be said.

Any takers? :)

- Salve, (Oslo.pm guy)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen