Hi,

we have now seen several proposals, but is there an agreed path forward? I
have seen some posts in alt.linux.suse which address the same uncertainty, as
some repos seem already to disappear.

Many users need packages from other than the standard repos to keep their
systems up and running, or to maintain projects.
So using an rsync-copy is a local workaround, that goes not really in line
with the OBS approach, esp. in conjunction with SUSEStudio.

An additional build target for Evergreen sounds to me the more pragmatic
approach

Wolfgang, as the main driver behind Evergreen, what is your opinion?

Cheers
Axel