Hello all, and thank you tremendously for your contributions to the
Suse/OpenSuse projects.  I have been watching the email list for about 6
months now.  January 2016 is just days away, and I have not heard or found
any updates to OpenSuse 13.1 going evergreen.  I have 2 OS 13.1 vms used in
our production systems.  I am looking for info on what is needed in order
to move them to an evergreen configuration.  If I am emailing the wrong
group, my sincerest apologies.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advanced, and Happy New Years all!

--

Best Regards,
Ashley Anderson