(adding back other recipients who may not be all on the evergreen ML)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 03:38:13PM +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
> Am 22.04.2016 um 15:23 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
> > You release from two different Maintenance projects into the same
> > repository?
> >
> > This can't work ... I thought you handed over to
> > Evergreen:Maintenance for 13.1:Update ?
> >

> This was required to be able to do kernel updates at all because of
> the signing keys.

To clarify: this is about kernel image and modules signing for the
purpose of UEFI Secure Boot. IIRC the problem was that a kernel update
handled in openSUSE:Evergreen:Maintenance couldn't be signed by a key
accepted by UEFI Secure Boot (as the standard 3.11 kernels were) so that
on machines with UEFI, it could only be used if the key was added
manually (if possible) or Secure Boot was disabled. That's why kernel
updates are handled in openSUSE:Maintenance.

                                                          Michal Kubecek