If one takes the position that "logical proof" is not universally relevant
to the evolution of universes within the Everything and the determination
of the sequence of successive states of a universe is replaced with
concepts such as "computable" or my "acceptable" what role does "logical
consistency" play?

No matter how you rank the possibility of splitting universes, each
particular daughter universe is associated with a given state to state
transition [the transition is what I consider to be the observable] by
default.

Logical consistency would seem to play no role.  The transition is merely
"acceptable".  More than one "acceptable" successor state enables splitting.

Hal