As I said previously, QTI implies that ALL observer moments experience an indefinite
existence. So *both* these branches do, if QTI
is correct.

> That continuations with memory loss are important can be verified ``experimentally´´
>(I don't remember everything that has
happened to me). There are also continuations of me that never forget anything. I am
not one of them.

This doesn't imply that the memory loss has to be total amnesia, though. It could be
more like a fadeout of memories after a certain
time. So one could only ever experience (or remember) being, say, 200 years old. (Does
QTI insist that everyone experiences being
infinitely old with the memories to prove it, or "just" that they experience
indefinitely prolonged consciousness?)

Charles