>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>You continue to characterize those who disagree with you on this issue
>as insane.  Do you mean this literally?  Or is it just a rhetorical
>technique, argument by intimidation and rudeness?

    No, it's not a rhetorical technique.  Why would it be advantageous in an
argument to be rude?
    I do mean it quite literally.  As far as I can tell, there people
believe in illogical and dangerous things, for no apparent reason.  It's no
different than if they believed they can fly.

               Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Physicist  /  Many Worlder  /  Devil's Advocate
"I know what no one else knows" - 'Runaway Train', Soul Asylum
         My URL: http://hammer.prohosting.com/~mathmind/