I have pasted below the abstract of a draft philosophy paper I have just
completed, which may be of interest. The paper is at
http://www.physica.freeserve.co.uk/pa01.htm

Comments/corrections welcome.

Alastair

Plausibility of the Existence of all Possible States

The argument for the existence of all possible worlds has in the past been
deemed problematical due to the failure of induction it implies. In this
paper I argue that by focussing on an approach that distinguishes a hidden
reality from the world of appearance, and on a corresponding generalisation
from 'all possible worlds' to 'all possible states', this problem is readily
surmountable. Moreover the positive success of inductive reasoning and the
lack of observed paranormal events emerge as a natural consequence.