Thank you for the explanation on S4, IL, and CL. I'm interested in
more details, but rather than bombarding you with endless questions, can
you suggest a book on this topic? Something that talks about
what you just did, but in more detail?

Unfortunately I'm still not able to understand much of your second post
yesterday. I continue to hope you will put all of your ideas into English
in an organized form, whether as a paper or a book. Why don't you
translate your Ph.D. thesis into English, expand it into a book, and
publish it? (Like Nick Bostrom did with his thesis, except it was already
in English.)