Here is a (white) hared brained idea
on how to build a time machine.
You need a very good recording device
and a Quantum Suicide (QS) machine.
For a simpler device see:
I am quite strongly persuaded that "many pasts
for a particular present" is not a reality.
I think GL is following Einstein (1931)
and Wheeler (1978) here. The past has no
evidence except as it is recorded at
present. Hence, you can choose 'how' to
observe this recorded past. By means of
which set-up. And you can get different
- Re: Many Fermis Revisited George Levy
- Re: Many Fermis Revisited Tim May
- Re: Many Fermis Revisited scerir
- Re: Many Fermis Revisited Bruno Marchal
- Re: Many Fermis Revisited Hal Finney