At 23:35 03/06/03 +1000, Colin Hales wrote:
Dear Folks,

Once again I find myself fossicking at the boundaries and need to ask
one of those questions. My first experience with an asker of such a
question was in  the last couple of years at high school. I'll tell
you about it because, well, the list could use a little activity and I
hope the 'fabric' list doesn't mind the rather voluminous joining
post. The story: ....

Your post is not very clear to me. If you can link me (us) to a place
where you elaborate a little bit, that could help ...