On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 01:24 AM, Alberto Gómez wrote:

But, for these mathematical descriptions to exist, it is necessary the
existence of being with a higher dimensionality and intelligence that
formulate these mathematical descriptions?  That is: every mathematical
object does exist outside of any conscience? The issue is not to
question that "mathematical existence (with SAS) implies physical
existence", (according with the above arguments it is equivalent). The
question is the mathematical existence itself.

I think Tegmark's level 4 explains-away any fine tuning of our understanding of math/physics by allowing infinite sets (MWI).. every conscience observer may wonder why their maths are setup just right. In the universes which have magical math that lacks whatever consistency evolution needs - there are presumably no observers.