Hi everyone:

I am a little short on time for a few days so I will start with this:

This is just a thought picture and not meant to have other significance:

Think of a sphere and call it the All.
Think of the space outside the sphere and call it the Nothing.
Think of the surface separating them and call that the Everything.

Information is the potential to divide as with a boundary [such as the Everything]

The All contains all information
The Nothing contains none
The Everything contains both the All and the Nothing

The All and the Nothing are an [is,is not] definitional pair.

The total system contains no net information since there is no potential to further divide.

Hal