I don't see what practical difference there is between saying "all universes
exist and we need to think with logical consistency about the subject" and "all
logically possible universes exist."

Whatever the case, a related point might be worth considering:  whether logic
is the only such "invariant" involved.

Level IV is supposed to involve variations of mathematical structure. But would
there be various universes for various structures in deductive mathematical
theories of optimization, probability, information, or logic? If probability
theory supplied various different structures for different universes, it could
certainly complicate the measure problem -- one could be contending with
various theories of measure itself as sources of differences between various
universes.
If, on the other hand, all these mathematics (and they amount together to a
great deal of mathematics, maths often regarded as applied, but also often
regarded as mathematically deep) place no additional constraints, nor broaden
the variety of universes, then they seem correlated not to Level IV, but
perhaps to Level III, since Level III (if I understand and phrase it correctly)
neither adds constraints nor broadens the variety of universes on top of what
one already has at Level II, and also since they seem to be mathematics of the
structures of the kinds of alternatives which MWI says are all actualized.

Best, Ben Udell