To: <everything-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: How did it all begin?

Hi Godfrey,
   Thanks for the ID.  Now I know that "Godfrey" is one of the
mind-stretchers on this list.
   I hope that Saibal will eventually tell us the reason(s) for
"Dishonorable Mention."
I read Tegmark's paper too, where he seems to attribute the beginning of
"It" to Inflation.  But he didn't appear to address how, or why, Inflation
got started.  I guess his definition of "It" ends with our Big Bang.
   Thinking of Big Bangs, or anything else, as a logical process that
occurs without causality isn't something I'm able to do.  But I'll keep
reading!
Norman