Unfortunately lately I do not have the time to read and think through each post but I would like to briefly point out that my approach has the Godelian ingredients of completeness/incompleteness, consistency/inconsistency and self reference. The power set of divisions of the list provides [I think] an uncountable infinity of universes of any given category. The self reference infinitely nests the system. I suppose that one could think of this last as either infinite regression or a system that eats its own tail [a termination of a causal chain. So as in the case of my Nothing and my All it seems the apex of causation may be neither infinite regression "or" termination but rather both [an "and"].

Hal Ruhl