What about the enormous legion of people like me reading this list who are neither mathematicians OR physicists but who also have a healthy interest in the fundamental questions?

Isn't the "Everything List" for *every* body?

Any hope of someone bringing out a lexicon of terms - I mean a glossary of acronyms at least? - you guys use acronyms constantly but never say what they stand for....it's quite irritating. There is a great need for a glossary of stuff - let me just say that.

The fame of this list is not to be underestimated but do occasionally consider those lesser mortals who seek a simplified verbal explanation of most things.

Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem CAN be understood without reference to the numbers. Something tells me Bruno's comp theory can as well. He does remarkably well with his English but his acronyms make me cringe with fright...

Kim Jones