Le 09-janv.-06, à 18:30, Benjamin Udell a écrit :

By "ampliative induction" I mean, not mathematical induction.

Nice! I hope you will be patient enough to see that this is a good description of G* \ G. G characterises the self-referential discourse of the lobian machine, which is fundamentally a machine capable of using mathematical induction(+). G* \ G will correspond to anything true that the machine can guess without using mathematical induction.

(+) IF a property is such that 1) it is true for 0, and 2) if true for n it is true for n+1; THEN it will be true for all numbers. More compactly: {P(0) & [for all n: P(n) -> P(n+1)]} -> for all n P(n).