Le 18-févr.-06, à 01:05, Kim Jones a écrit :

Which is very interesting, isn't it? People do seem want the kind of modelled structure for their existence that theology projects. Even though G means we can never know the truth of it, theology tells us it is nonetheless there.

Like G*.

Has anyone on this list read Neale Donald Walsch's "Conversations with God?" series of books? Bruno may well be interested to read at least Volume 1 if he hasn't yet encountered it. The whole book IS the interview with the self-referentially-correct Loebian machine!

Gosh!

I realised this yesterday after re-reading sections of it and comparing them to Bruno's thinking.

I will try to take a look.