Bruno:

Aren't you fall back in your 2nd par at the end into
an 'idem per idem' explanation?
I asked (from Georges) a way to GET AWAY from the
number-essence or ID when we assign (con)ceptual
meanings to ideas/things "you people" call NUMBERS
ONLY. You return to a number-based activity in your
question.

Who is to "think" of the "English version of Gone with
the wind" when looking at an 'arbitrary big' number?
The more important part is:  and WHY?
I can think of a 'meaning' when I look at the infinite
number of pi (metaphorically speaking) and it is: THAT
meaning is not prone to be expressed in decimal
numbers (the reason of its infinite unexpressebla,
uncodable variety) it is simply and only "pi" as
described in geometrical terms. But I am a
simpleminded commonsense person, not a mathematician.

John M