Hal Finney writes:

> I should first mention that I did not anticipate the conclusion that
> I reached when I did that analysis.  I did not expect to conclude that
> teleportation like this would probably not work (speaking figurately).
> This was not the starting point of the analysis, but the conclusion.

Yes, but every theoretical scientist hopes ultimately to be vindicated by the experimentalists. I'm now not sure what you mean by the second sentence in the above quote. What would you expect to find if (classical, destructive) teleportation of a subject in Brussels to Moscow and/or Washington were attempted?

Stathis Papaioannou

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail.