Stathis writes and Brent evidently is not one to resist a good pun

> Stathis Papaioannou wrote:
> > Indeed, I would personally find the idea of clones of myself
> > that I could run into quite disturbing, and the more like me
> > they were, the worse it would be.
>
> A sobering reflection. ;-)

An interesting psychological difference. About 35 years ago, I asked
my long since deceased father what would be his reaction to a duplicate.
He was very quick to assert that they would not get along at all. I
have always wondered at that: why exactly would someone not like
himself?

(Of course, the joke would be on me if I found out that all my duplicates
had very annoying personal mannerisms, and that the very sounds of their
squeeky high pitched voices irritated the hell out of me.)

I have always imagined that my duplicates and I would embrace with a
love truer than long-lost brothers.  I fancy that I would like myself
a great deal  :-)

Lee