To All:
I know my questions below are beyond our comprehension, but we read (and
write) so much about this idea that I feel compelled to ask:

 is there any idea why there would be 'comp'? our computers require juice to
work and if unplugged they represent a very expensive paperweight.

What kind of "computing unit" (universe? multiverse, or some other satanic
'verse') would run by itself without being supplied by something that moves
it? I hate to ask about its program as well, whether it is an "intelligent
Is it a pseudnym for some godlike mystery?

Are we reinventing the religion?

John Mikes

To post to this group, send email to