>From: Brent Meeker

>I don't think it's possible, because "perfect" is subjective.  Perfect for
>the lion is bad for the antelope.

Such problem doesn't exist in PU.
In PU, there is no food chain like "A eats B; B eats C; C eats D ... etc.".
Perfect beings (both living and non-living) mean no unhappiness (you don't
feel happy when you are eaten, right?).
Why living beings need to eat?
People with common intelligence can easily *imagine* (or dream) what a PU
will be.
The difficult thing is how to make it.
(The rule is always simple: If I can't make it, it's just dream.)

Get 10Mb extra storage for MSN Hotmail. Subscribe Now!