Bruno Marchal writes:

> >> What does this mean?
> >>
> >> Stathis Papaioannou
> I would say the multiple branches are needed to have any *stable*
> conscious experience, i.e. to have conscious experience "with the right
> (relative) probabilities"

It may as a matter of fact be the case that our consciousness is spread across
multiple branches, but I don't see how this would confer stability. When people
pray for something, they are actually asking God to prune the multiverse
in which undesirable outcomes occur. If God complies, in the extreme case
only a single branch intact, their future conscious experience will be very

Stathis Papaioannou
To post to this group, send email to