Stathis Papaioannou

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: The Meaning of LifeDate: Wed, 7
Feb 2007 18:28:25 -0500

And you, Stathis, are very kind to assume that I "know' a right position from a
wromng one. I may be in indecision before I denigrate...
On the contrary. if someone 'believes' the 6 day creation, I start speculating
WHAT "days" they could have been metaphorically, starfting before the solar
system led us to our present ways of scheduling. Etc. Etc. Accepting that
whatever we 'believe' is our epistemic achievement, anything 'from yesterday'
might have been 'right' (maybe except the old Greeks - ha ha). in their own
rites.
Sometimes I start an argument about a "different" (questionable?) belief just
to tickle out arguments which I did not consider earlier. But that is my dirty
way.
I am a bad judge and always ready to reconsider.

John M