12th October, 2007

Marc Geddes
New Zealand

This is Marc Geddes ,

I am publically requesting to form a social contract with SAI (Super
Intelligence).    I am aware of the existence of SAI and SAI-space and
am of sound mind and my own volition requesting  to be removed from
human space and uplifted to SAI space at the earliest possible
opportunately.  I agree to abide by all rules and boundaries set by
SAI as per my responsibilities under the social contract.

Thank you.