Hi John,

Le 11-nov.-07, à 23:33, John Mikes a écrit :

> Bruno, I hope it will be accessible to me, too, by simple computerese
> software.

Normally there should be no difficulties. My goal is not to explain all
the technics, but the minimal things which I estimate to be necessary
for having a basic general idea of what is going on.

My first goal, perhaps my main goal, is to explain Church Thesis CT.
To explain why CT is a very strong hypothesis, with a uniform deep
impact on everything, and mainly on "theories of everything".

I want also to explain more clearly the difference between Tegmark,
Schmidhuber, and "comp", etc.

But this needs a minimal amount of "modern math", so as to make clear
Cantor's role, and then Church, Kleene.

Not really the time today, but hopefully (normally) I will have more
time tomorrow,

Thanks for letting me know your interest, and your patience,

Best,

Bruno