Dear Bruno,

I have used the Easter holidays to read again through your SANE 2004
paper, and I have a question regarding step 7.

(I am fine with step 1-6, step 8 seems OK but I will withhold judgment
until I understand step 7 ;-)

The things I am unclear about are:
1) maximally complete computational histories going through a state ->
what are these?

2) Why do they correspond to _consistent_ extensions, and how do you
define these consistent extensions (in a normal logical way -> no
contradiction; or differently?)-

3) And how do you treat the Boltmann brain issue which crops up in
modern cosmology but also in a UD generating _all_ computational histories?

Cheers,
Günther

--
Günther Greindl